- June 1, Don, Jeff & Hidayat leave Boulder. Drive to Plentywood for night.
- June 2, Drive to Brabant for night.
- June 3, Leave Brabant @ 6 AM. Start portage @8:20. Underway @3 PM. Plough thru ice at low island, camp on Ice Island.
- June 8, Scouted to island at 4 AM. Returned to Ice Island, picked up boys & gear. Arrived island @8:15.
- June 30, Leave island. Drive straight home.
- July 1, Arrive home at 7 PM.
- July 10, Don & Betty leave Boulder and spend night in Plentywood.
- July 11, Don & Betty drive to Brabant.
- July 12, Leave Brabant at 7:06. Arrive bridge @ 8:50. Arrive portage @ 9:06 Underway @ 6:06. Motor stopped by floating blue rope. Arrive island @ 9:45PM.
- July 24, Don & Betty leave island and drive to LaRonge where they spend the night at the Harbor Inn.
- July 25, Don takes Betty to airport for her plane home.
- July 26, Breakfast in LaRonge with Tom & Mary. Pick up their canoes at Missinippi. Drive to landing, relay their gear to portage in truck. Underway @6:10. Tom & Mary with kids in 2 canoes plan to tent/paddle to island.
- July 29, Don searches lake and find Tom & Mary at 7.2 mile mark. They were held up by rainy/windy weather. Don tows them to island.
- August 4, Don, Tom, Mary & kids leave island @ 8:22AM. Tom underway @12:22. Don returns alone to island.
- August 12, Don to landing @ 5:15PM, Jim, David & Rod arrives @ landing 5:30PM. Portage, boat to island.
- August 21, Leave island to take Jim, David and Rod to landing and then pick up Jay and Duke about 10AM for rainy trip to island.
- August 28, Gregory Clarke, wife and 2 kids visit island.
- September 1, Don, Jay and Duke leave island. Get to Brabant after they were closed but Jay and Duke find men working in shop and get cabin opened.
- September 2, Jay and Duke split up in LaRonge and Duke drives home with Don while Jay goes to Montana to see Sabra.
Click on large photo to view first photo of 2004 or click on small Thumbnail to go directly to the full sized version of that photo.